When we arrived at the zoo last Saturday, it appeared too good to be true: my boys and I had returned to our natural habitat! Carol reflected on the pity she felt when she first saw us and how at times she'd wished she'd kept the receipt to either return or exchange us like Target merchandise. :{ :P
No, really we enjoyed a beautiful day in the cool LA sun at the recently remodeled zoo. Afterwards, Caden wanted to return immediately and we promised to return soon (especially considering the proximity & reasonable admission fees).
6 comments:
Ha ha! I'm jealous that you are wearing short sleeved shirts and are going to the zoo!!! It was 27 degrees here yesterday! Maybe we should put california on our list of places to live!
HAHA! Thanks for the belly compliments! We are thinking that the first name will be Logan (after Carl's youngest brother), but it isn't definite yet. My first pick was Dillan, but Carl won't go for it. Give us a few months and we oughtta join ya at the LA Zoo. Oh...funny coincedence...I noticed that Tamar's husband, on your contact list, is going to dental school with my brother at Temple. Small world!
Hey Calvin - can you send me your email address? I recently changed my settings on my blog to only allow those I invite to view it. Thanks! - kmanderino@gmail.com
you need to get to postin', buddy!
Hi, Ms.Carol and Mr.Calvin. I'm Tae from Thailand. How are you? I forgot to ask you for your E-mail address. Can you send me your E-mail. My E-mail is zo-ix-kilizt@hotmail.com
Post a Comment