There are other things to celebrate as well, such as our grandmother getting marraige proposed to her! She has not accepted the proposal quite yet, however the pros and cons of this life-changing decision have been the hot topic over the past 72 hours. This picture was taken after the regional conference we had last month when we (members in SoCal) last heard from President Hinckley. By the way, there are plenty of other great people who have birthdays this month. I won't hit that milestone for a couple of weeks still so let's enjoy the moment with others who have birthdays this month: Nana, Kalita Nacimento, Sue Graham, Stephanie Acon, Josh Burnd, Katherine McKendrick, Elise Harder, Phil Dance, Tiffany Chang, Justin Reed, my new niece (baby girl Thomas) , to name just a few. I'm sure I've missed a few more. Let me know.
5 comments:
Hey Calvin! Thanks for the comments and Happy belated B-DAY...you have a beautiful little family. It's fun to see what you're up to--I'll have to add you to my list of friends! :)
Laura :)
hey do you still keep in touch with Phil Dance? You've got a good memory if you remember his birthday!
Just out of curiosity, did you think this picture that you just posted to replace the others is better than the last ones? I'm kidding, but it looks like you're mad. Let's get a happy one up there, dudes!
D-rae
Juice, Go to bed! YOU'RE making me mad! haha... Let's now focus on my Grandma Grace and her marraige proposal (including moving back to Arcadia to be with her new boo boo). You guys know my birthday's not until the end of the month, right?
C-dawg, just over a week until you become what Big chain? considers to be an "old" man. I might be in the delivery room with Amber that day so Happy Bday in advance. Lemme know when you wanna surf Take Care.
Post a Comment