Last week was spring break and we had our daddy home for a whole week! We had a lot of fun. We went to Kids' Island(see the pixs), went to the park, played basketball, took naps together, watched movies, went to the temple and much, more. Who does not like to have your husband at home 24/7? I love it. Thank you daddy.
5 comments:
I'm pretty sure it was CALVIN!
That is just too funny. I think Calvin feels like he finally got the little brothers he always wanted, so they are fair game for "rough-housing."
Looks like Kids' Island is a place we need to check out!
Dang Calvin. . . you took Caden OUT with that big blue ball! No mercy! That looks like so much fun. I bet your boys had a blast. That is some great family time!
Looks like lots of fun...I wish they had more places like that around here!
Post a Comment