Tuesday, April 1, 2008

We want BROOKIE Back!!!












"Los tres AMIGOS"

9 comments:

C4 McKendrick said...

Yeah,Pip is right. BRING HER BUTT HERE.
love, Calin, Carol, Caden , and Caleb.

C4 McKendrick said...

OOPS, Calvin.

Janelle said...

Hey Calvin,
This is Janelle from freshman year of BYU. I was on my sister in law's (Katie Jones from Duarte ) blog, and got on her friend Tiffany's blog, then I saw yours... small world. Anyway, your family is precious!

Macmoma said...

those are three of theee cutest grandkids ever!!! i LOVE them sooooooooooooo much!!! ...oh, and their parents and auntie and uncle tooo!

Macmoma said...

ps- we want her parents back also!

Pip said...

3 of the cutest kids EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desirae Badger said...

Calvin, at first I thought you were trying to spell your name the way brookie pronounces it. In that case, the names would be more like Cowan, Curler, Caden, and Aleb. Trust me, we hear the names in our nightly prayers.

Desirae Badger said...

Don't worry, our butts will be there in May for Granny's wedding!

Desirae Badger said...

Okay, if you guys get copies of this pic, I so want one. I don't know how, but I somehow may have accidentally deleted it because it is nowhere to be found on my computer or camera! I also recently ordered some pics. of y'all. I'll have to send them!