Saturday, June 28, 2008

"Baby... Girl?"

Lately a lot of people have asked me, "when is the baby girl coming?" Even my older boy, the other day told me that we need another baby and this time the baby should be a girl. He said; " Mom we need 3 babies not 10, 10 is too many, but 3 is OK". I think the boys will love a baby sister and 'the Dad' will be so excited. It seems like you never really can have control over the gender of the baby, unless.... you know let me know, and I can always check the Chinese calendar. It has always been right (thus far) for our family and friends. It pretty much tells you what you're going to have depending on the month you conceived (or will conceive) the baby. Anyway, I think this picture of Calvin and my niece Brianna looks adorable. Calvin is a good dad. May be some day we will have a little girl that will just look like Calvin.




9 comments:

Elise said...

Sounds like someone has the "baby bug." We are 2 for 2 on the chinese lunar calandar as well. Maybe there is something to that :)

C4 McKendrick said...

Isn't it odd???
-calvin

Jeppsen Family said...

Hee hee....It would be fun to see what Calvin looks like as a girl. Hopefully you'll get your girl soon! Peter is going to Alaska for 2 weeks for a dental externship. He's super excited to go fishing there. When he gets back, we'll be headed to Portland to visit his sister for a few days. Do you guys have a busy summer?

Pip said...

Oh, Calvin does look really cute with a little girl :)
Maybe after Hawaii?!

Carl and Amber said...

We are 2 for 2 also with the Chinese calendar. There are other "programs" that are supposed to up the chances for getting the gender that you want. I was tempted, because I really wanted another girl, but the Lord had a different plan. Yeah...we gotta get together!
-Amber

jessandbryce said...

Chinese calendar huh? This is good information! How are you guys? We love you and miss you!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Well, the Chinese calendar was wrong for me. But, I quizzed a lot of my friends and mostly everyone matched the chinese calendar prediction. That's another reason I was shocked when we found out we were having a girl! Calvin would make a cute girl! haha!

Amelia said...

ey guys! Your boys are looking so big!
I am so glad to find your blog! Still living in Scotland and loving life, davieshandsacross.blogspot.com
Now we can keep in touch!

Familia Sabogal said...

A girl??? that would be so awesome, oh, and Carol that chinese worked for us and we are having a girl, but please if you are having a girl i hope it looks like you ;) you are a lot cutter than Calvin, lol
we love you,
Wilson, Jafeth and Ily.