Thursday, August 28, 2008

Beach Withdrawls





Well, we didn't last but 48 hours back from our trip to Hawai'i before heading back to the beach. We got a "kick" out of these pictures of us wave jumping and people hopping.  After looking at these shots we were busting a gut from so much laughter.  I guess you had to be there, obviously there were more shots, but we won't bore you with all that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool man!I love your way of living!

Elise said...

Ha ha ha ha! Awesome pictures! Carol, you've got some hops girl!

Desirae Badger said...

Those Toyota jumps are so sweet! I especially love Carolita's bouncy hair! Her jump takes the cake, although Calvin is quite impressive, Mr. Stuntman!

Pip said...

okay, these pictures MADE MY DAY! (and this time is wasn't just the kids) CAROLITA!!!!!! You are the cutest most hilarious. I CAN'T STOP SMILING! I can't believe it! THis is one of the Best Posts Yet!

Mits said...

I am simply startled to see the first one. How did the man manage to jump so high? Nice photos.

===================================
vinny
nitishrocks