Brookie the March Burfday Girl

THE BIG 11: My parents kids, kids-in-law & grandkids. Sorry, the granddog was unavailable for comment. Please ignore my Brazil socks and Saturday shoes.

Caleb, too cute to not be up to something... Like taking off by himself in the park during Caden's game. He thinks he owns the place. Go figure.

They do everything together...
4 comments:
You guys have Cutest boys ever! But that group shot is not so hot! Carol looks awesome, but she's about the only one!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pip, just remember that we were at Caden's game before we went to your house. I do not know how Calvin did this, I guess I was not paying attention. The pix is not my fav. Carol
Those games sure make a fun Saturday tradition! Especially with the visit to Pip and Jeff's for an after-party! Brookie and Caden are so cute together. Now if we can just get Brooklyn to show us a real smile! Hey Cal, could you tell Elise Norwood that I want access to her blog? Send her my email so she can add me, please? dmacbad@gmail.com
LOVE the socks Calvin!!!
Post a Comment