Wednesday, March 3, 2010

baby cameron





Cameron (we both have loved the name for quite some time) John (after his GREAT Grandpa John Junior Bickmore & Great, Great, Great, etc. Grandpa John Taylor) Mckendrick (by default). He was born Wednesday afternoon at 4:21pm in the San Dimas Community hospital & weighed 8 pounds, 4 ounces & was 20 inches long. We had no blog when the other two were born so to quench our readers curiosity: Caden weighed 9 lbs. 11 oz. (on time), Caleb 8lbs. (two weeks early & Cameron was a week early. I still can't believe how beautiful their mother looked minutes after giving birth to Cameron.

6 comments:

the Koch's said...

Congratulations McKendrick C5! Cameron is such a cutie pie. That second picture reminds me of someone but I cannot decide who, Calvin? Caleb? We are so happy for you guys and so glad he made it safe and sound.

Lovell Family said...

Congrats...I can't believe how big your babies have been...how come the short girls always have to carry the big babies? Cameron looks just like his big brothers!

Desirae Badger said...

Nice compliment to the new mom, Calvin! I know I looked pretty horrible after giving birth, unlike some lucky people! The baby is so precious and cute. I can't wait to see the warm bundle of joy in person!

Pip said...

Dang!!! Cameron is soo cute! AND -his brothers and Mom are adorable. Carol did look awesome after giving birth. I'm jealous! Way to work it Carol!

Elise said...

Awww, he is so cute! Congratulations! A few more boys and you will have a McKendrick basketball team.

Amelia said...

Congrats!