The two best friends! Caleb found his basket at Papa's house. Aunt Desi helped Cameron find his basket. We also tried to take family picture. It was hard but we got one or two good ones. Cameron looks so precious with his bow tie that Mama Teenie made. I think the boys look super handsome! Can you see Cameron in this picture. You can see his personality. He is so active and such a flirt!!! Just too cute!!!! The basket that The Easter Bunny put together for the boys. Unfortunately, Caden is just too big and did not believe that the Easter bunny brought them. He just straight told me that I went to the mall and got all of it myself. Coloring eggs at Papa's house and also making cookies with Teenie. I can seriously say that Tennie makes the best cookies in the whole world!!!! Eater weekend was really especial, We went to Pamldale for a baptism and a birthday party. We had our Dinner at Teenie's house and we had a great time. We also had the opportunity to skype with my mom and family in Provo. That day was my mom's birthday and they were all gathered at my sisters house to celebrate. Our kids had fun and were able to hang out with his cousins (the Badgers and Sanders) for a little bit. I thank the Lord for his sacrifice and all he did for us. Even though our kids might not get all he did for us, we tried to explain to them what was Easter was about and the true meaning of Easter. I hope all of you had a good time!
1 comment:
Your kids are growing up so adorable. It must be something about the age. Miriam was not buying the Easter bunny this year either!
Post a Comment