Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother's Day!!

My beautiful cards. They did a pretty good job!!!!!!!  Can you see how hard they worked on them? Caleb's card is the red one. The picture he drew is so cute. I am so tall and skinny! love it! Caden's card is cute too. He answered some questions about mom. If you click on it you can probably read them. (funny boy, I am not 40lbs).
Some of the pictures we tried to take that day! The boys are always so handsome.
These are the cards that the kids made at church! I love the pictures of them , for sure they will be frame forever.   A special thank you to the Primary presidency!
Our number ONE chef!!!! Uncle Jeff cooked the meat, potatoes and corn.
 Look at these two big helpers!!!!!! The table looked beautiful.
Ready to eat! Thank you boys for all the amazing food. The chefs were out of this world! Yummy !
 Grandma Grace looking for good bumps!
This mother's day was really special . My boys were so good to me. We started Saturday, going to the mall and getting presents for me (yes, for me, hahahaha). I was shopping while they were walking and playing with dad. Sunday  morning my boys  gave me the cards that they made at school and some flowers and a flower pots.  We went to church and all the moms got lotion and  shower gel from the bishopric. Then in the afternoon we had dinner at papa's house and it was delicious. The meat was so tender and juicy, the salad, potatoes, corn and dessert was perfect. The boys worked hard. I love all of them!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Lovell Family said...

Those potatoes look GOOD!

Steph Ferrante said...

So cute! :) Your kids are so adorable! I loooove being able to be their primary president!


-Steph

PS: I'm bringing my camera to church this week, so bring CamCam lol :D

C4 McKendrick said...

They love Primary, Thank you for all you do.