
This weekend started off with a '
cena'
commemorating my father-in-law, Wilson
Sabogal at our local Peruvian
Restaurant, Mr.
Pollo. We enjoyed some
rotisserie chicken with some delicious sides and
Peruvian juices & desserts. Saturday was dreadful for me because I spent 13 long hours with our track team at a relay invitation at Chino High School. Our head coach got a little carried away by making sure we were the first to arrive & last to leave. We have a lot of talented young athletes, but we missed our families on this day. Meanwhile, Carol and the boys were pretty much on Easter Bunny tour, hitting up the ward primary activity, the park with some friends, capped off by a fun egg coloring party and Mama's & Papa's house with Jeff and Pip. Papa also got us all In-N-Out as a reward for our awesome egg designs!
3 comments:
Your boys are so cute...looks like they had fun...Had no idea you were a track/CC coach! Did you run in Highschool? (Shouldn't you be like the flag football coach or something?) I lettered in both sports...coming in last in almost every race....ahh, the perks of going to a tiny highschool!
That is a really nice family photo, and your kids are getting so big!
Wow! I do believe Carol had the more exciting Saturday taking the Easter bunny tour! Your boys are so handsome! I love all the family pics, especially the one behind mom and dad's house. I wish we could have been there! Brookie is now an avid blogger. She loves seeing recent pics of her cousins!
Post a Comment