Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Caleb's Communication with the Cutie

This is pretty much a full sentence for Caleb. He likes to eat and has gone through a lengthy "observation" stage, so we know he can decode our verbal language(s). In short, he knows what he wants. We know what he wants. Sometimes he gets impatient and if nobody steps up to peel his orange or banana, he just starts chompin' at the peel! (It makes for some entertaining facial expressions). Now we think it's time to transfer these grunts into cohesive words! By the way, he and his brother eat these tiny tangerines by the dozen.

5 comments:

Desirae Badger said...

I was trying to listen for that sentence, but all I heard were some grunts and loud banging in the background. Were the grunts the sentence?

Desirae Badger said...

Are those tennis shoes of Caleb's the boy-version of the ones y'all gave Brookie for her b-day?

Jeppsen Family said...

california clementines??? We love them too!
For spring break, we visited Audrey & Marcus......she had a video of us doing karaoke, which we watched. We were definitely infected. Good times though.

C4 McKendrick said...

Yes, Desirae, those grunts were the sentence. Isn't that how I prefaced it? The shoes are some new Sketchers he got. I thought Brookie's were Adidas or something.

ANGIE: KARAOKE CRIB FOREVER!
I want to see pics from your vacation!

Lovell Family said...

calvin...gotta show you this picture I found....but I can't remember your email...